Who are we?
Our club is a group of friendly, like minded people who enjoy a variety of activities in the great outdoors. We are based in the Redlands, thirty minutes south east of Brisbane CBD but welcome members from all areas.
What do we do?
Our walks and activities cater for all levels of fitness and agility and include easy social walks, beginner day walks, abseiling outings, multi-day through walks, kayaking trips, cycling trips, base camps in camping areas, guesthouses and lodges. Occasional social activities are also available to all members. If you are considering joining we recommend you attend our monthly meeting – you are very welcome!
Where are our meetings held?
Club meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm for 7.30pm start at Cleveland Lions Hall – 122 Shore Street North Cleveland (heading towards Cleveland Point on the left hand side where the Historic Buildings are located). Map here
What benefits are there for members?
- Opportunity to participate in a variety of well organised activities that are conducted in a safe and responsible manner
- The Club is an incorporated body and members are protected by registration and insurance with Bushwalking Australia
– link to current insurance details here
- A membership kit
- A monthly newsletter emailed to members.
- Monthly meetings with speakers, film shows and supper
- Great company and great experiences in the Great Outdoors
- Members may receive discounts at local camping and outdoor stores
- Please refer to the Membership page for more information and to download an Application Form
Redland City Council is proud to provide funding for the Redland Bushwalkers Inc. Website Upgrade project as part of the Community Grants Program to assist the Redlands Coast community