REGISTER for an activity at the Club’s monthly meeting or by contacting the Leader directly
The Calendar is updated regularly however always check with the Leader to CONFIRM arrangements
A complete description of and information about the activity is provided at the Club meeting prior to the activity
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fit enough for the activity.
- Maximum 20 people on any activity, including the leader
- Limit carpooling
- All participants must sign on and off every activity
- Participants to practice good personal hygiene (eg regularly washing hands and using hand sanitiser, coughing or sneezing into elbow)
- Participants to physically distance while taking part (keeping 1.5m from each other)
- If a chosen venue is crowded, an alternative should be sought.
If participants have even a hint of cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home.
If a leader quizzes you about your movements during the restrictions please don’t be offended, as they are just being very cautious. None of us want to see another outbreak, especially among our fellow members.