The Steps to joining Redland Bushwalkers
- To become a member you need to be 18 years or older.
- Come along to a meeting to find out how the club works and the types of walks available.
- Read the Guidelines (Etiquette) by clicking on the blue button.
- Before applying to be a new member we advise you to attend up to TWO Club activities by signing a risk waiver form and paying a $5.00 fee per event. (this will be deducted from your membership fee if you decide to join the club.)
- If you want to carry on walking with our club after TWO activities you must apply for membership.
- Ask two Club Members to nominate and second you (someone you have walked with or who knows you).
- Download your application form below.
Membership Application Form
- Present your completed Membership Application with the remainder of the fees owing to the Treasurer.
- Your form will be processed at the next Committee meeting and you will be notified by email when your application has been successful.
- The membership fee is currently $40 per year.
Membership year is a calendar year – 1st January to 31st December each year. If you sign on after November, membership is paid for the following year, ie One year and 1 month. Membership fees are due by 31st January.
You may pay your renewal in cash or cheque at a meeting or by sending a cheque to the club at PO Box 101, Cleveland, 4163 .
If you would like to make a direct bank transfer click here. Online Banking Details
- Opportunities to participate in all club activities
- Insurance coverage for all signed on club activities
- Discounts at some specialist outdoor retailers.